menu drop down by Css3Menu.com
1. Be prepared. Bring specific questions and work.
2. Ask questions. My mind-reading skills are horrible. If you don't understand a concept or explanation, let me know immediately.
3. Make an attempt at the work prior to the tutoring session.
4. Attend class regularly. There is no substitute for good instruction.
5. Take good notes and bring them to the tutoring session. Sometimes an instructor wants a specific technique to be used. It helps to have a reference.
6. Be patient with yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Mistakes are nothing more than an opportunity to understand something better.
7. Understand that past failure is not an indicator of future failure. Just because you have struggled historically with a topic you are not destined to continue struggling.